Spots are beginning to fill up for our next GLEPE show on October 4 at the Birch Run Expo Center! Contracts are coming in and spaces are filling rapidly, so if you’d like to be a part of Michigan’s only emergency preparedness expo, call (800) 880-2485 and ask for Kyle or email him at email@example.com.
We had over 1,300 attendees visit our last show in April, with even more expected when we return in October!If you are interested in attending the show, learning more information about the event, or if you would like to recommend an exhibitor, let us know!
Preparing for an emergency is important in every way, and this show has something for everyone to stock up, get informed and learn what it takes to prepare for a variety of natural disasters and emergency scenarios. For casual preparedness and survival prepping alike, we’re committed to helping everyone get prepared.
Here’s a list of returning exhibitors from our show this past April:
- The Blade Runner – #326
- Click It Hot Packs – #613
- Emergency Supply Store – #815, 817 & 819
- Global Underground Shelters – #205 & 207
- Great Lakes Bushcraft – #322 & 324
- Informed Solutions – #500
- Joe’s Army Navy – #201 & 203
- Martial Tactical Training of Michigan – #617
- Michigan Dept. of Community Health (Michigan Prepares) – #702
- NOAA/NWS Detroit – #706
- United States Coast Guard STA Saginaw River – #704
- Young Living – #601
- Youngevity – #427 & 526
Thank you for your support of the Great Lakes Emergency Preparedness Expo and always remember to BE PREPARED!