Great Lakes Emergency Preparedness Expo attendees can expect to find information, products, and services from a large selection of exhibitors with expertise in some of these areas:
- Food storage and preservation
- Hunting and survival gear
- Emergency services and disaster response
- Camping and outdoor equipment
- First aid and natural healing
- HAM radio and communication lines
- Solar panels and other solar power options
- Survival techniques and training
- Data backup and recovery
- Emergency preparedness planning
- Government programs
- Water filtration systems
- Generators and backup energy sources
- Alternative energy methods and educational programs
- Business consulting
- New green environmental programs & technologies
- Natural disaster preparedness: floods, wildfires, severe storms
- Raising self-reliant children (and grandchildren)
- …and much more!
If you are interested in exhibiting at the Great Lakes Emergency Preparedness Expo, please give us a call at (800) 880-2485 or email Kyle MacNall at email@example.com.
Thank you for your support and remember to ALWAYS BE PREPARED!